I was in town early today scouting a location for a shoot this weekend in an amusement arcade on Bournemouth pier. I was quickly distracted from my scouting by a the huge group of surfers who had taken to the water, keen to make the most of the unusually large swells and gorgeous sunshine.
So, I pulled out my long lens and started shooting; unfortunately I quickly ran out of memory cards, and so after a quick memory dump, brunch and a hasty hat and glove purchase ( December on the seafront is not warm Ive discovered) I headed back to the pier for the rest of the afternoon, accompanied by my photographic partner in crime Tom Hole.

Needless to say we were transfixed by the amazing talent on display and the incredible clear winter light.The Pier made the perfect vantage point to get alongside our subjects as the waves broke. The surfers themselves where great guys of all different ages and by the end of the evening I just wanted to be in the water with them. Here are a few hastily processed shots from a perfect day.




1 comment:
Amazing shots!! Thanks for sharing.
Regards,
photoshop restoration and retouching
Post a Comment