Saturday, 9 May 2009

The AIB Photo Year Book

After several weeks of manic emailing, telephone calls and long nights in front of Booksmart I have finally put the finishing touches on The Arts Institute at Bournemouth's first entirely student led photo yearbook, preserving the work fledgling work of 27 budding commercial photographers at the end of their first year of study.


The Book contains over 130 images spanning a diverse array of styles and subject matters, everything from advertising and still lives right through to high-end fashion and documentary works. I feel truly proud of the submissions that make up this book and am especially thankful to the lecturing and technical staff at AIB who have enabled us to make such strides in our work.

I created this book using Blurb.coms booksmart software, producing a professional grade 8x10 inch 120 page hardback book printed on premium 100-pound text silk-finish paper. You can read my review of the blurb software and process from my previous encounter with it for my Warriors photo series.

The book is publicly available from blurb.com priced at £26.95 plus shipping. Order yours HERE.

No comments: