Thursday, 4 June 2009

A quick flick through the AIB Yearbook.

For anyone who wasn't satisfied with the 15 page preview of the AIB year book at Blurb.com here is a quick video I recorded on my phone to give people a better look, apologies for the poor sound, I would personally leave it muted.



Remember to order a copy follow this link HERE.

2 comments:

Mortimer said...

The book looks good.

I was thinking of compiling one for me too, but I have seen a couple of serious rants on Blurb (http://www.iliketotellstories.com/2009/05/banned-by-blurb.html and http://heninger.org/index_files/f705732b9e2716b98488e668338783f4-449.html) and I was wondering what was your experience with them as you seem to always give good feedback from the couple of books you printed.

Toby Roberts said...

My experience has so far been very good, the books have the odd tiny mark fromt eh printing process, but overall given the pricepoint ive been really pleased with my efforts and know many others who have been similarly pleased. Blurb have a very good customer service dept and will quickly replace books if they arent up to scratch.