Here's a shot from a shoot I played around with today.,just trying out some make up with up and coming make up artist Dionne Taylor, our model bailed on us at the last minute and my lovely fellow photographer Andrea kindly stepped in. Quite pleased with the result, I used this session to try out different beauty techniques and flex my retouching muscles. No afraid to say that I may have gone to far on the skin texture. Here's the same shot in black and white, not sure which I like best.
I shot with a Hasselblad 501 with phase one back 120mm lens and macro adapters where necessary. The shot was lit with a low key set up with just one beauty dish with honeycomb grid.
Make up: Dionne Taylor
Model: Andrea Stoker
Assistants: Mike Osbourne, Montana Lowery
Photo and Retouching: Me!


1 comment:
The colour version is clearly better - the effort that went into the makeup is lost on the b/w version. And the PP is totally appropriate for this type of image, good work!
Post a Comment