
This has been a labor of love for months, Ive finally decided to push ahead and finish of my portfolio website tgrphoto.co.uk and have spent the past two evenings locked in my room forcing myself to learn HTML and a little bit of flash to build my brand new site.
I went with a very clean minimalist layout and followed the advice of a photo editor, making sure my contact details are visible on every page. I exhaustively researched the favored themes of practicing photographers today prior to designing my site and have created something simple and easy to use every bit as good as any other folio site.
Follow the link to check it out or hit the logo link in the top right hand corner of the navigation bar. Bookmark please!
I went with a very clean minimalist layout and followed the advice of a photo editor, making sure my contact details are visible on every page. I exhaustively researched the favored themes of practicing photographers today prior to designing my site and have created something simple and easy to use every bit as good as any other folio site.
Follow the link to check it out or hit the logo link in the top right hand corner of the navigation bar. Bookmark please!


No comments:
Post a Comment