
I've had a great week in London meeting some of my favorite photographers and taking my first steps into the realm of the world of the professional commercial photographer. The week started rather strangely with about 10 inches of snow that
crippled London's Transport Network and left me stranded in a very white
Sevenoaks, Kent for the day. Thus I decided to knuckle down and get on with contacting the people I wanted to see for the week and once arrangements had been made embarked on a 4-5 hour snowball fight and tobogganing session with my girlfriends younger brother.
Tuesday and Wednesday were far more productive and I managed to limp into London despite the haphazard weather and meet with some of my favourite Photographers, check out
their websites below:
Atton Conrad Tara DarbyDaniel SwallowFingers crossed, I hope to be working with them soon. Watch this space for more news and updates on my quest to become a Photographic Assistant.
No comments:
Post a Comment