Sunday, 19 July 2009

I think I've found my new Hero.

Ever Since my Warriors Project I've been more and more inclined to developing my photographic style around the classic 'on white' portraiture convention, its clean its simple and its all about the character in front of your lens.

While browsing the excellent Strobist.com this morning I found this fantastic street portraiture video from Wired magazine featuring Clay Enos who recently shot the incredible black and white portraits for Spring 09's block buster: The Watchmen.



The video is a fantastic insight into how to interact with your subject as portrait photographer, and shows how simple a set up can be used in order to capture amazing images on a tight budget very quickly. Needless to say I will be trying a similar set up in the not to distant future.

You can visit the original Strobist post HERE and Clays personal Website HERE

No comments: