Over the last couple of months I have spent a number of months working in London on placements within the photographic industry. One of these took place at the fantastic
This Little Fish Production house run by top advertising photographers
Carl Lyttle and
Doug Fisher. I had a fantastic two weeks working within their team, learning all manner of useful techniques for digital manipulation. It was a great insight into the fusion of 2d and 3d production techniques that is currently redefining the media production and opening a huge number of doors for new creative practices and outputs.

As case in point here is Carl Lyttle's recent advertising piece for Lurzer's Archive showing a seamless integration of 3d and 2d elements. I really enjoyed assisting on this shoot as well as getting my hands dirty in the pre-production. It was a great insight into the automotive advertising work flow and I cant thank Carl, Doug and the rest of the team enough for opportunity to work alongside them.
You can read more about the this shot at
Carl's Blog Don't forget to also take a peek at the main
This Little Fish Website for even more fantastic examples of current work.
No comments:
Post a Comment